I recently could not stop salivating over thoughts of Pasta Salad. I tried all the tricks to satisfy the craving – drink lots of water, fill up on healthy veggies, stay busy to keep your mind off cravings – but no such luck.
I decided it was time to get creative. What I created was a healthy Greek “pasta” salad. Here’s what I used (NOTE: I didn’t measure any ingredients, I just eye-balled it):
1. Cook the Quinoa on the stovetop, then allow to cool
2. Chop onions, cucumber and grape tomato
3. Once Quinoa is cooled, combine ingredients in large serving sized bowl
4. Crumble feta cheese on top of Quinoa & Vegetables
5. Squeeze approximately half of a lemon’s juice on top of salad
I think this Quinoa salad turned out awesome. I am convinced that everyone would enjoy this, so I definitely plan on making it for my next pot-luck event. Try it out and let us know what you think!