Cooking time:15 minutes
- 2 pieces skinless boneless chicken breast cutlets
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Montreal chicken seasoning
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 1/2 Italian tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped scallion
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 dash salt
- 1 1/2 dashes pepper
- 1 fl oz white wine
- To prepare, slice zucchini and yellow squash into 1/4″ sections.
- Dice tomatoes into the texture of salsa crudo. Mince garlic, parsley, scallions and cilantro.
- Combine diced tomatoes with cilantro, scallions, salt and pepper to create salsa crudo topping.
- Season chicken breast cutlets with seasoning, paprika and parsley. Begin to warm garlic & extra virgin olive oil in sauté pan.
- When garlic aromas become apparent, add seasoned chicken cutlets and add white wine.
- Sauté chicken in pan until chicken is 3/4 done. At that point, add zucchini, yellow squash, and lime juice. Cover and steam until vegetables reach desired texture.
- Remove chicken and vegetables when cutlets reach a caramelized-looking texture.
- Plate chicken and vegetables, and finish by adding desired amount of salsa crudo to the top of chicken.