By: Crystal Shelton
It’s Thanksgiving crunch-time! We are officially less than 24-hours away from the biggest feast of the year, but some of you might still be stressing over what to bring to the table tomorrow. If that’s you, you’re in luck! See this recipe for a super easy, low-carb swap for garlic mashed potatoes so good, everyone will be back for seconds!
Serves: Makes 8 – 10 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill to just below the bottom of the steamer with water.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add cauliflower, cover, and steam until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat
- Cook and stir garlic until softened, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Transfer half the cauliflower to a food processor
- Cover and blend on high.
- Add remaining cauliflower florets, one at a time, until vegetables are creamy.
- Blend in garlic, parmesan cheese, cream cheese, salt, and black pepper.
Did you try + love this recipe? Change it for your family or have another great addition? Tell us in the comments below!