- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (sugar free)
- 1 cup splenda(or sweetener of your choice)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups ground almonds/almond meal/almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
· Preheat oven to 375F
· In small bowl combine ground almonds, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
· In mixing bowl add butter and peanut butter. Mix on high with paddle attachment until smooth.
Add splenda and mix until fluffy.
· Add eggs one at a time with mixer running then add vanilla.
· Add the almond flour mixture. Mix just until combined.
· You can either bake right away or store dough in the refrigerator in airtight container until a little more firm. You can also pre-scoop all the dough and refrigerate or freeze what you do not want to bake right away.
· Line cookie sheet with parchment paper, or nonstick baking liner.
· Scoop 1 Tablespoon then roll in your hand to make ball. Lightly press down cookie with a fork making a crisscross pattern. Bake at 375F for 10-12 minutes
Nutritional information for 1 cookie:
Energy 104 kcal
Carbohydrate, Total 2.46 g
Sugars, total 0.70 g
Fiber, total dietary 1.06 g
Protein 3.44 g
Total lipid (fat) 9.39 g
Net carbs: 1.4 g