Prep time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
· 1 cup cubed, lean beef steak
· 1 red, green or yellow pepper
· 2 tomatoes
· 1 clove garlic, crushed
· ½ onion bulb
· Juice of 1 lemon
· ½ teaspoon dried chili flakes
1. Put the lemon juice, chili flakes and garlic into a small bowl. Season to taste. Mix well.
2. Place the beef in a medium sized bowl. Pour the marinade mix over the meat.
3. Leave to marinade in the refrigerator for at least 20mins.
4. In the meantime, cut the peppers, onion and tomatoes into large chunks.
5. Once the meat has marinated, take 4 large skewers and thread the beef, tomato, onion
and pepper chunks onto the skewers.
6. BBQ until the meat is fully cooked, about 10-15 minutes.