Ever had a craving for pasta that you couldn’t kick? I recently could not stop salivating over thoughts of Pasta Salad. I tried all the tricks in the book to get satisfy the craving – drink lots of water, fill up on healthy veggies, stay busy to keep your mind off cravings – but no such luck. I decided it was time to get creative.
What I created was a healthy Greek “pasta” salad. Here’s what I used (note: I didn’t measure any ingredients, I just eyeballed it)
Pasta Salad Recipe:
- Cook the Quinoa on the stovetop, then allow to cool
- Chop onions, cucumber, and grape tomato
- Once Quinoa is cooled, combine ingredients in large serving sized bowl
- Crumble feta cheese on top of Quinoa & Vegetables
- Squeeze approximately half of a lemon’s juice on top of salad
I think this Quinoa salad turned out awesome. I am convinced that everyone would enjoy this, so I definitely plan on making it for my next potluck event. Try it out and let us know what you think!